1. Personal Identification Information:
We may collect personal identification information from Users in various ways, including but not limited to when Users visit our Site, subscribe to the newsletter, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features, or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for their name, email address, phone number, and other relevant information. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site-related activities.
2. Non-personal Identification Information:
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer, and technical information about Users' means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
3. Web Browser Cookies:
4. How We Use Collected Information:
Omaha Roofing Help may collect and use Users' personal information for the following purposes:
- To personalize user experience: We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- To improve our Site: We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To send periodic emails: We may use the email address to respond to inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. We may also use the email address to send User information and updates pertaining to their interests. It may also be used to promote our products or services, but Users may opt-out of receiving such emails at any time.
5. How We Protect Your Information:
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage, and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information, and data stored on our Site.
6. Sharing Your Personal Information:
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users' personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates, and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
7. Third-Party Websites:
Users may find advertising or other content on our Site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors, and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites that have a link to our Site, is subject to that website's own terms and policies.
Last updated: July 10, 2023
Terms of Service
1. Acceptance of Terms:
By accessing or using the Site, you agree to be bound by these Terms and all applicable laws and regulations. If you do not agree with any of these Terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this Site.
2. Use License:
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on the Site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license, you may not:
- Modify or copy the materials;
- Use the materials for any commercial purpose or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- Attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on the Site;
- Remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- Transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
In no event shall Omaha Roofing Help or Rocket Roofing L.L.C. be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on the Site, even if Omaha Roofing Help or a representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
4. Revisions and Errata:
The materials appearing on the Site may include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Omaha Roofing Help does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete, or current. Omaha Roofing Help may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. Omaha Roofing Help does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
We are committed to ensuring that our website is accessible to everyone, including individuals with disabilities.
We strive to adhere to the accepted guidelines and standards for accessibility and usability, such as the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG).
6. Governing Law:
Any claim relating to the Site shall be governed by the laws of the jurisdiction of the state or country where Rocket Roofing L.L.C. is registered, without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Omaha Roofing Help may revise these Terms of Service for its website at any time without notice. By using this Site, you are agreeing to be bound by the then-current version of these Terms.
Last updated: July 10, 2023